Empowerment

Empowerment

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Update on Featured Women



I have decided that for my first seven posts about Real Women Who Have Power, I want to highlight one woman from each of the seven continents. I realized that I have done North America with Annie Oakley and Europe with Irena Sendler, so I figured that I will feature a woman from Asia, Africa, Australia, South America, and a woman that has something to do with Antarctica, as I will have to get a bit more creative with that one. There are women everywhere on this earth who are doing amazing things, and I want to discover them, whether they are in a big city or a small village, whether they are in the desert of the American southwest, or in the mountains of Switzerland. Women around the world are powerful, and I think it is important that we recognize that.

Look for my powerful woman from Asia coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment