Empowerment

Empowerment

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Thank You

I just wanted to add a bit of an addendum to my last post. I said that I hope that I someday have people who read the blog, and I do hope that maybe one day I will have regular readers who aren't my friends and family (not that they aren't important, they are so very much!) I hope that one day maybe somehow this blog will make even a little bit of a difference in even one person's life. However, I do know that there are those of you out there who at least look at my blog, and I am so grateful for you. Seriously, my friends hear about it anytime someone from a new country looks at my blog. (There are statistics that show me where people are from country wise.) First time there was a view from somewhere besides the United States I was practically bouncing around the room. Every time there is a view from anywhere in the world it makes me happy, but just this feeling of somehow being connected to someone somewhere in another country makes me feel connected somehow to the world. And I love that. So, thank you, even if you have and will only look at this blog once, I appreciate it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment