Empowerment

Empowerment

Saturday, February 28, 2015

*Intermission*

*WARNING*
This post may end up be a bit rambling and disjointed. Hopefully not too much so. 
My original plan and purpose for this blog was to hopefully inspire and empower women. The official definition of empower is to: "give (someone) the authority or power to do something. 2. make (someone) stronger and more confident, especially in controlling their life and claiming their rights." I hope to do this mainly by highlighting women who, from my view, have power, real power, which I have discussed before in this post. I want to showcase women from my own life, and hopefully one day be able to have other people tell me about women in their own lives who inspire and empower them. 

However, while this may be my main focus, I will also be writing other posts that are not highlighting women, but will be ideas and things that are probably nagging on my mind and that I want to get out there and share. I will try and focus these posts and empowering women, and others, to hopefully inspire women and others to try new things, take control of own lives, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment