Empowerment

Empowerment

Monday, February 2, 2015

Goals

So I am still stumbling around in my search for my purpose in life. I'm pretty sure in all my stumbling I haven't really GONE anywhere, just stayed in the same little cell stumbling around, instead of stumbling toward somewhere! In other words, I feel like I am doing too much thinking, and not enough doing. I think about what I should be doing with my life, and possibilities of paths to pursue, I think about these things A LOT. Thinking is great, I'm a fan of thinking, but the problem with thinking is, unless it is combined with some sort of action, it does not really get you anywhere. And folks, I want to GO somewhere with my life.

I've decided that it is time to start doing something. I'm going to be putting more time and effort into this  blog and my other blog,New Beginnings. I started both blogs with a purpose, and so far neither blog is living up to its purpose. I want to start doing more gluten free baking and sharing it on the other blog, and sharing more women who inspire more, books written by/about women who inspire me, etc. on this blog. I am also going to start doing more photography, finding new places around the valley to photograph, and places that would be fun to do photo shoots at.

No comments:

Post a Comment